I specialize in relationship issues, personal identity development, personal empowerment and finding authentic voice; challenges in parenting and claiming personal goals; addictions and healthy eating; enhancing the mind/body connection and mindfulness practices. This involves an examination of relational dynamics and behavioral patterns, with a focus on developing sustained attunement to authentic feelings, in an effort to deepen your capacity for intimacy and increase your sense of purpose in your personal and professional lives.
My specialties include:
- Quarter-life, mid-life crisis, and major life transitions, such as retirement, moving, career change, divorce or death of a loved one.
- Loss of meaning in life, Existential or Spiritual crisis.
- Symptoms of anxiety, depression, anger, loss, grief, shame, guilt, trauma or feeling numb; Addictions, compulsions.
- Focus on attaining Life Goals, unrealized dreams and personal potential.
- Relational Trauma—Impact of unhealthy patterns in Family of Origin, difficult relationship patterns, and unresolved childhood trauma—grief, loss, guilt, shame and buried anger.
- Jungian Analysis, Dreamwork, Expressive arts therapy, and Individuation.
Whatever brings you to therapy, change happens organically from the inside out, and we follow the rhythm of your pace and your timing in this process. Helping you make a sustained connection to your authentic feelings allows a path towards healing